2020-2021 Tuition & Fees will be made available in January when the online application opens.
2020-2021 Tuition Information
Here are several tuition payment options for the 2020-2020 school year:
- Pay in Full - deadline is June 18th and you will incur no finance charge
- 10 Month Installment Finance Plan – first payment due by July 5th ($25 late penalty)
- Mail or bring in payment (cash or check)
- Automatic Bank Draft – form due by June 18th. Click here for the Automatic Bank Draft form.
- NEW! Use RenWeb’s PayNow feature (more info below)
TCHS offers PayNow, a safe and secure online payment option for our school parents. PayNow offers the power and convenience of online school payments from ParentsWeb. No need to apply or qualify in advance; you simply input bank information (eCheck) to create a payment. Payments immediately post to your family account balance. This is not an automatic draft – you have to go to ParentsWeb and pay it monthly by the 5th. PayNow's automation, convenience and ease-of-use will eliminate the hassle of having to write checks and mail them in!
The PayNow feature will be made available on July 1st for 2020-2021 tuition payments. To access PayNow, you will login to your ParentsWeb account and go to Family Information>Family Billing. You will be able to see your balance in RenWeb at any time. You will select PayNow and enter your bank information. You will also receive a submission confirmation and an emailed receipt. You will incur an 85 cent transaction fee.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Click here.