A. Prior to publication, all press releases, internet postings, and news articles must be reviewed by the Office of Advancement.
B. Prior to publications and/or distribution of documents produced in the name of Teurlings Catholic High School, a copy must be reviewed by the Office of Advancement. These include but are not limited to:
• Sports programs
• Special event programs, ads, banners
• Communications on TCHS Letterhead
• Mass e-mails from any TCHS address
• TCHS FaceBook and Website
• Other correspondence to the TCHS family
C. School Newsletter, Emails, Internet postings, and other school associated communications
1. The parent weekly newsletter, REBELNATION NEWS, is posted on the TCHS Website. Information may be suggested for inclusion of this publication but must be submitted in writing to Tiffany Parks, firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date. Items received after deadline will be placed in the newsletter of the following week if applicable.
2. The Office of Advancement must review all communications of mass distribution. Once a copy has been approved and filed in the Office of Advancement, they may be sent.
3. Mail-outs by individual groups of Teurlings Catholic High, e.g., Advisory Council, RABC, TASC, clubs, sports, classes, capital campaign, etc. are handled by that group. A copy should be sent to the Office of Advancement prior to distribution.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Click here.