Welcome Back to School!!!
We hope you have enjoyed your summer break! We are busy on campus gearing up for a new and exciting school year.
The following items will be addressed on orientation day:
· School pictures & ID’s will be taken.
· New students will receive log in information for email accounts, RenWeb, and Google class.
· Completed 2019-20 TCHS Parent/Student Acknowledgment form must be turned in.
· Completed fee sheet with all applicable fees must be turned in.
· Signed medication order (if applicable).
· PE uniforms & ties will be distributed.
· Required reading books can be purchased through And Books Too.
· Cafeteria payments can be made or handled online for a small fee at www.myschoolbucks.com.
· School supply list as well as class policies will be posted to RenWeb and reviewed in each class.
· Student parking tags and locker locks will be distributed.
All students are required to have proof of medical insurance on file with the school. Student and athletic insurance through HSR (Health Special Risk Inc. and Underwritten by Mutual of Omaha) is available to students through on-line enrollment. General policy and enrollment information can be obtained at www.K12studentinsurance.com.
Teurlings Catholic High School will accept VISA or MasterCard for orientation fees. There is a $10.00 credit card charge.
We hope you are as excited about the 2019-2020 school year as we are.
Click below to print each form.
Return these items and payment on Orientation Day:
- 2019-2020 TCHS Student Fee List (mandatory)
- 2019-2020 TCHS Acknowledgment Form (mandatory)
- LifeTouch School Picture Info (click here to fill out form)