Return to Full Rotating Schedule on October 15, 2020
Return to A/B Hybrid Plan - October 1, 2020
Click here for letter from Principal Michael Boyer
A/B Hybrid Plan guidelines:
Masks will be worn while on campus.
- Student temperatures will be taken in the students’ first class of the day.
- Students are encouraged to use the hand washing stations on campus and hand sanitizer stations in classrooms.
- Social distancing will be implemented to the maximum extent possible.
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols will remain in effect.
- There will be no Break in order to accommodate longer transition times between classes.
- Parents are asked to use the COVID-19 Reporting Form on the TCHS web page to report positive cases/close contacts.
- Students who exhibit any symptoms during the day will be sent immediately to Mrs. Joelle Charpentier (School Nurse). All sick and/or symptomatic students will check out directly from the nurse’s office and not report to the front office.
- Parents are asked not to send their child to school with fever or signs of any illness. Students must be fever free for 24 hours (without the use of any fever reducing medications) before returning to school.
- The campus remains closed to visitors and parents. Parents are asked to contact Mrs. Frey in the front office when checking out a student.
- Morning make up tests will be given in rooms 3D/3E (in the courtyard area) starting at 6:20 AM until further notice.
- The Cafeteria will continue to serve grab and go meals.
- Students will remain in assigned seats in their classes.