Welcome Back to School!!!
We hope that you have enjoyed your summer break! We are busy on campus gearing up for a new and exciting school year.
The following items will be addressed on orientation day:
· School pictures & ID’s will be taken.
· New students will receive log in information for email accounts, RenWeb, and google class.
· Completed 2018-19 TCH Parent/Student Acknowledgment form must be turned in.
· Completed fee sheet with all applicable fees must be turned in.
· Completed Medication form must be turned in.
· PE uniforms & ties will be distributed.
· Required reading books can be purchased through And Books Too.
· Cafeteria payments can be made or handled online for a small fee at www.myschoolbucks.com
. A cafeteria packet which includes the Free/Reduced Lunch form as well as online payment information will be distributed to each student during the orientation process. Please ask your student to see the packet.
· School supply list as well as class policies will be posted to RenWeb and reviewed in each class.
· Student parking tags and locker locks will be distributed.
All students are required to have proof of medical insurance on file with the school. Student and athletic insurance through HSR (Health Special Risk Inc. and Underwritten by Mutual of Omaha) is available to students through on-line enrollment. General policy and enrollment information can be obtained at www.K12studentinsurance.com.
Teurlings Catholic will accept VISA or MasterCard for orientation fees. There is a $10.00 credit card charge.
We hope you are as excited about the 2018-2019 school year as we are.