The Online Application will be available Wednesday, January 10, 2018. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: If you begin to fill out an application before January 10, 2018, you will be completing an application for the current school year (2017-2018).
To learn about our online application procedures, please attend ANY one of our scheduled meetings:
• Carencro Catholic computer lab: 1/10/18, 6 PM
• St. Genevieve Middle library: 1/11/18, 12 PM
• St. Bernard computer lab: 1/11/18, 6 PM
• Sts. Leo-Seton library: 1/12/18, 12 PM
• TCH Room 1: 1/16/18, 6 PM
• Sts. Peter & Paul library: 1/17/18, 6 PM
Required supplemental documentation for Admissions
• Midterm 8th grade report card
• Final 7th grade report card
• Cumulative Card
• Standardized test scores from 6th & 7th grades
• Current Immunization Records
• Social Security Cards
• Birth Certificate
• Educational Evaluation or Medical Assessment (if applicable)
• Guardianship (if applicable)
• Discipline Report (ONLY required for 9th grade applicants from Non-Catholic schools and all upperclassmen applicants)
If assistance is needed scanning and/or printing documents, you may visit the TCH front office during the following dates and times:
Tuesdays, January 16, 23 & 30, 12:00-1:00 PM
Wednesdays, January 17, 24 & 31, 7:30-9:00 AM
Please bring a jump/flash drive with you.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email us at email@example.com.