Criteria for placement into freshmen honors courses:
- Student must have earned a 90% average or higher in the selected course at the end of the 8th grade 1st semester.
- Math and Science: Using the most recent standardized test scores, a student must have scored at the 90th percentile or higher in Math and Science.
- English and Social Studies: Using the most recent standardized test scores, a student must have achieved an average of 90 percent using the Language (English only) and Reading NPR.
How to apply:
Complete the application below and include copies of:
- 8th grade 1st semester record card
- Standardized Test Scores (indicating 90th percentile)
The application and supporting documents (hard copy) must be submitted to the guidance department by Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
Once all applications have been reviewed, you will receive an email with further instructions on scheduling classes in RenWeb.