The current school crest was designed in 1992 by a team of students, faculty representatives, and Jostens representative Mr. Clif Lane. The crest depicts the essence of Teurlings Catholic High School.
- The Lamp represents truth and wisdom.
- The Open Book denotes the quality education that Teurlings Catholic provides.
- The Gavel symbolizes law and order and divides the shield into quadrants.
- The Wing Foot represents athletics and skill.
- The Cross with Crown symbolizes religion surrounded by branches of remembrance.
- The Mantling is ornamental and decorative to the crest.
- The Scroll on the ribbon carries the name Teurlings Catholic and the year it was established.